About Me

My photo
I have opinions but most of them are bullcrap. Its been more than a year since I have started blogging but all the stuff I write still sound gibberish. I guess I will just keep writing and hopefully someday I will be able to come up with something witty :).

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Waiting

I have been sitting here looking through my window
waiting for you to show up
Its been a while, and it seems like you don't even care
or maybe its just that you don't even know
that am sitting here by this window
waiting for you...

So many people walking through this lane
some give me a sad smile, some perplexed
few glare with utter disgust,
and few barely care...

Days gone by, so have nights
Months and years, still no sign!

The frosty winter came battering down the window panes
trying to battle the fire within me.
But I survived the cold
reminiscing warm summer breeze and the sweet fragrance in the air,
blooming cherry orchards and us holding each other in our arms!
And when the flowers bloomed and the birds chirruped
I sat near the window smiling to myself
thinking about all those silly things you said to me
And when I felt lonely and wistful
the rain poured in,
pitter pattering on my windowsill
it soaked my face, hid my tears
and washed away the hurt in my heart.

And yes, its been a while, a while indeed
that I 've been sitting here looking through my window
waiting for you to show up

No comments:

Post a Comment