About Me

My photo
I have opinions but most of them are bullcrap. Its been more than a year since I have started blogging but all the stuff I write still sound gibberish. I guess I will just keep writing and hopefully someday I will be able to come up with something witty :).

Friday, January 13, 2012

Lets just whine

This is a brand new day
tomorrow of yesterday
yesterday of tomorrow
Its Today.
Its one of those days when I am supposed to make difference in my life
But like always it started with a fight
Me versus my alarm
When I moved my feet to step out of the bed
I cursed at the first gush of the cold wind that passed through my bare legs
As much as I hated to leave my warm cocoon
I ended up giving in anyway.
Brushing my teeth in half sleeping half awake mode
I slipped my brush and scratched my gums leaving it sore
Damn! I cried
And thought
Oh, well
Heres the start of another shitty day yet again!
I need to be positive
Spread the positivity around me
so when I looked in the mirror to wash my face
I grinned at my own reflection,
Swear to god that was meaning less.
My mom, like everybody else's mom/wife/husband or everybody's somebody
yelled on top of her voice, "Have you eaten your breakfast yet?"
I muttered, "Screw the breakfast Mom I am already running late."
Rush, the street is full of rush
Men and women flooding the streets
I can smell some hidden agenda behind their rush
But who cares?
My boss is pissed,
maybe his wife demanded new jewelry or something else
or maybe he found out she is having an affair
well thats their business
but unlike me he has decided to bring it to the work anyway
so 1st thing he does is respond to my Good Morning
by shouting at me, " Is this your Mamaghar?"
Inside me theres a volcano ready to erupt
but I politely apolozise for my unknown error
And walk towards my cubicle in the corner
The place where I make all the dreams come true
well not exactly...
I look at my pending files
it drives me insane
I wonder, "What am i doing here?"
Is this what I really want?
A voice within replies, " What you want is not important, the paycheck is."
Hell it is, I say.
Unwillingly I start to work
In my head although I keep thinking
only if I could change my job, only if i could do what I really want.
When suddenly, my supervisor's shrill voice barge in
Is this what you call working?
Confused and irritated I try not to roll my eyes at him
I mean, I know he is my supervisor and all
but hey, I know my job
Is it really necessary to keep barging in like that?
But I guess he needs to show off
so he will keep doing that anyway
So never mind him, he is an arse, I say
Guess, the only way to console myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment