About Me

My photo
I have opinions but most of them are bullcrap. Its been more than a year since I have started blogging but all the stuff I write still sound gibberish. I guess I will just keep writing and hopefully someday I will be able to come up with something witty :).

Monday, April 18, 2011

There is no happily ever after

My hands are sore
And my feet are numb
My vision blur
I lose my train of thoughts
I have been sitting here for far too long
Fooling around
Playing optimist
Waiting on happiness to come and greet me
Come greet me and breathe upon my face
Cause I actually had started to think of happiness as a man
A man who would come riding upon the horse
Smile at me and say,'at last I am here my love"
Sway me off my feet and take me away to this distant place
Where bells would be ringing
And everything there would be bright and merry


but here is the thing
happiness aint no man
and it obviously doesn't ride a horse
i have been delusional
imagining stuffs that aint for real
so when i was almost ready to say happily ever after
the bitch "Reality" knocked my door
screaming out loud
Enough of drooling over
she dragged me down,
slapped me across my face with truth so bitter
i almost puked
i hate reality i want her to be gone
but she doesn't care and she doesn't even fear
so she keeps standing by my side
like a shadow, she never leaves me alone
i loathe her, i spite her
but it barely makes her twitch
i feel weak, i feel hung over
I feel like am done
I feel like saying
No I don’t wanna keep going on,
i give up
cuz there is no ending to this misery
and there is no man called happiness
who rides a horse.
There is no Prince Charming
and there is no happily ever after

2 comments:

  1. "simply because happiness aint no man
    and it doesnt ride a horse"... thoughtful!!!
    but i am a believer of happy endings;) next time write some upbeat poem and may be dedicate it to me..lol// u're gud with poems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea i think "simply because happiness aint no man and it doesnt ride a horse" is not quite appropriate so i made a slight change,, n abt upbeat poem i doubt i can write it, cuz i write to let out my frustration but nevertheless will try to write one wen i will be in really happy mood and see how it turns out!!

    P.S i am really inspired wif the stuffs u got in ur blog :) keep up the gud wrk, cheers!!

    ReplyDelete