About Me

My photo
I have opinions but most of them are bullcrap. Its been more than a year since I have started blogging but all the stuff I write still sound gibberish. I guess I will just keep writing and hopefully someday I will be able to come up with something witty :).

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Voices

voices inside my head
voices deep inside
anguished, trembling voices
whispering, dull, faint voices
calm, muffled, soft voices
sudued voices,
angry voices
voices out loud, voices within
voices all around
voices freaking me out
too much to take
too much to grasp
suffocated soul
gasping hard
black out, snap out
too worked up
too dazed

so much friction
much much pain
fragile body
giving me out
voices killing me
oh these voices breaking me down
stop, stop shrieking inside my head
stop messing around with my brain
get out, get out of this place
i need peace, i need my space
stop reaching out
i dont wanna listen
stop whining
stop teasing
am chasing you out, this instant
Oh i dont mind chopping my head off
if its what it takes
but i want you out
so hell with you voices

i want you out
so hell with you voices!

No comments:

Post a Comment