About Me

My photo
I have opinions but most of them are bullcrap. Its been more than a year since I have started blogging but all the stuff I write still sound gibberish. I guess I will just keep writing and hopefully someday I will be able to come up with something witty :).

Friday, February 18, 2011

Come Clean

No you are not listening
you are not even here
have you seen your face
you got me scared
no you are not trying hard
you are not onto it
you broke your promise again
probably you dont even care
you cant even stand on your feet
and you have lost your sense
your breathe is stinking
please stay away from me

all you got are excuses
but do you even realise how hard it is to be me?

i am trying hard
yes trying to be perfect
trying to please you
trying to read your mood

i cry, cry alone
i fight, fight alone
i need you but you are not here
never were and never will be

i know you have issues
i know there are things
yes things those are missing from your life
and yes i understand your frustration
i know you are sad
but am i not reason enough to make you smile?
am i not reason enough for you to make this work?

years gone by
watching you destroy urself
my heart sinks
seeing you slowly killing yourself

i shout i scream
i yell at you
i sound mean
but please understand i didnt mean to treat you so
listen to me
stop ignoring
why cant you just stop
please stop, please stop it

you can change
yes you obviously can
i know evil is not in your blood
you just are lost
hold my hand and fight it back
fight for the future
fight for happiness
fight for brighter days thats waiting for you ahead
come clean, be sober

this has been going on for far too long
am tired, am losing my faith
please please please
come clean come clean come clean

2 comments: