About Me

My photo
I have opinions but most of them are bullcrap. Its been more than a year since I have started blogging but all the stuff I write still sound gibberish. I guess I will just keep writing and hopefully someday I will be able to come up with something witty :).

Monday, August 13, 2012

I too feel this way a lot


Well I've been lockin' myself up in my house for sometime now
Readin' and writin' and readin' and thinkin' and searching for reasons and missing the seasons.
The Autumn, the Spring, the Summer, the snow.
The record will stop and the record will go.
Latches latched the windows down, the dog coming in and the dog going out.
Up with caffeine and down with a shot.
Constantly worried about what I've got.
Distracting my work but I can't make a stop and my confidence on and my confidence off.
And I sink to the bottom and rise to the top and I think to myself that I do this a lot.
World outside just goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes...
and witness it all from the blinds of my window.

                                                      -The Avett Brothers, Talk on Indolence.

No comments:

Post a Comment