About Me

My photo
I have opinions but most of them are bullcrap. Its been more than a year since I have started blogging but all the stuff I write still sound gibberish. I guess I will just keep writing and hopefully someday I will be able to come up with something witty :).

Friday, May 18, 2012

Never Give Up :)


There are times when I just can’t hold back
And as this pain inside my chest grows sharper
Hopelessness starts pounding its big fists
Knocking down the wall of my patience
Triggering the avalanche of fear in my head to burst
Bringing down the tiny flakes of hopes I had been hanging onto
Squashing all my plans and dreams
And as I struggle to hold on to the bits and pieces
I see them slowly sinking in the deep sea of void

The darkness spreads its wings
To invade me
Helplessly flapping and gaping stretched on the floor
I slowly let my spirit drown
And as I lay waiting for the end
I feel a warm drop of salty water hanging somewhere down my right cheek for its dear life
Making me realize that I am not alone
Not alone to be scared of losing myself in the vastness of the cold nothingness
So like some drowning hero I gently whisper on its ear
Let go my friend for you shall find your way through it
This is not an end
For you shall rise again
And things will be different
But that wont matter and it should not matter
Cherish, rejoice, live, learn
Have no regrets
Cause in this life there will be many ups and downs
Understand you win some and you lose some
But none of that is important
What is important is that for you to be able to find your way back again
And every time you find your way
You shall travel, explore, and see things,
And there will also be times
When you will find happiness that will exceed all your expectations
And your tiny feet shall dance, run and jump
You will appreciate even the bitter memories
Because without them you would never know the value of happiness
And yes you will survive through every odd
And impossible as it may sound but there’s nothing you can’t defeat
Cause if you believe
You can survive anything
Anything and everything
You will always be above it
Some stomped beneath your feet
Some as distant bitter realities
Some treasured happy memories
But you will overcome all the hurdles
Cause you are a warrior, a believer, a dreamer and a survivor
So no matter how dense be the darkness
It can’t keep you from moving ahead
So let go my little friend
There is nothing to fear
And as you leave all your fears behind
You will come across your true strength
And it might surprise you
For you will realize you can take more than you ever knew
You are boundless
No walls, No chains, No Darkness
Can hold you back.

And softly my little friend nods
Hinting me that it’s ready to take the free-fall
And as it takes its leap of faith, it calls out
“Well, then we shall meet again!”
And at that point it hits my head
 That this pain and this darkness are not permanent
And as hopeless as it may seem but this is not the end
It’s just a phase, a phase I can get through
Cause I am a believer, a warrior, a dreamer, and a survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment